Welcome to The Johnson Family Blog

Welcome to Team Johnson's adventures! We hope to keep you up to date on our life & our adventures through this Blog. PLEASE leave a comment as we love to hear what you think! Thank you all!


Sunday, August 23, 2009

Wedding Anniversary

A week ago, Erik and I celebrated our 10 year wedding anniversary. Technically it was on a Friday, but we actually celebrated it on Saturday. Erik's co-worker had a fancy wedding in downtown Minneapolis, so we took the opportunity to spend the night in a hotel while our kids stayed with my parents. The wedding was lovely, and it was great to meet and get to know people Erik works with. The dinner was yummy and my chicken was the best chicken I've ever had. It was a fun night, and I even got to dance with Erik, so it was a great way to celebrate our anniversary! Below is a picture of Erik with the bride, Cheristi. The last one is of Erik and I.

Andrea



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful couple :)

Anonymous said...

That was Gwen by the way.