Welcome to The Johnson Family Blog

Welcome to Team Johnson's adventures! We hope to keep you up to date on our life & our adventures through this Blog. PLEASE leave a comment as we love to hear what you think! Thank you all!


Monday, August 24, 2009

Saturday pampering

On Saturday morning my neighbor called and said she was going to get a pedicure with her sister-in-law and wanted to know if I was interested in coming with. Uh... YES! I love to get pampered, so after I quick threw on some make up and whipped my hair up in a pony tail, I was off! It was awesome!

Thanks for the invite Gwen! Looking forward to doing that again!


Tracy & Gwen soaking their tootsies in the spa water. Me? Waiting for the chair next to them to open up so I can do the same!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was super glad that you could join us on spur-of-the-moment! I love the color that you chose! :)

GT