Welcome to The Johnson Family Blog

Welcome to Team Johnson's adventures! We hope to keep you up to date on our life & our adventures through this Blog. PLEASE leave a comment as we love to hear what you think! Thank you all!


Friday, August 14, 2009

10 Years Ago...

10 years ago today, I said "I do!" to the most wonderful man! I can't believe how fast the past 10 years have gone. It feels like we just started this wonderful Johnson Journey together.

Erik, I love you more today than I ever have. Thanks for everything you do and for all that you share with me! I love my life with you and our 2 beautiful children!

Looking forward to celebrating with you this weekend! Love you sweetie!

Andrea

1 comment:

Stacey said...

Wow, I cant believe that was 10 yrs ago either. Time flies. Hope you have a WONDERFUL weekend. Congrats!!!!