Welcome to The Johnson Family Blog

Welcome to Team Johnson's adventures! We hope to keep you up to date on our life & our adventures through this Blog. PLEASE leave a comment as we love to hear what you think! Thank you all!


Sunday, August 2, 2009

Beach time is fun time!

Today was a pretty good day! Started off with Erik and I dragging Holly with us to Sears, so we could reorder a fridge that will fit. I have decided that I'm going to look at it as a good thing. Why? Because we go to the grocery store about 3 times a week anyway so there isn't a need for a giant fridge, plus the smaller it is, the less energy it will consume and thus costing us less. Yeah.... that's what I'll tell myself..... sigh. Now we have to wait for a week before it will be delivered. Great.

So, where is Myles you ask? He was so happy to see his buddy Mason that he begged to ditch us and hang with them. So they went to the beach at Elm Creek. Erik and I joined up with them as soon as we got done with the appliance re-buying experience. Holly was super happy to go since she was screaming for Preston and her "swim swim" which is her way of saying swim suit.


So we spent the next 2 hours playing in the water and sand, and eating a nice picnic lunch. We got home for late nap time and quiet time. Best part of the day. :)

Then back over to the neighbors for more running around and playing. Dinner together at BW2's - yummy! The kids had a blast! We sat out on the patio and had the place to our self. Which was a good thing since Myles set off the emergency exit alarm. If you haven't heard one.... they are loud. At the end of dinner, the kids boogied their hearts out for about 10 minutes to the music they were playing. That was hysterical to watch! I only wish I had my camera to document it.

Well, hope you had a great weekend!


Myles splashing water onto the sand to begin making his creation.

Myles and Holly plotting out the best way to have fun at the beach

My kiddos playing with Preston. Love that I got Holly in mid hop - cute!

They look deep in thought about what they are doing

Hmmm.... I realize now that I only ever got pics of the 3 kids - I missed getting any of Mason!

Holly started carrying around the bag of chips and sticking her sandy little hands into it. Not sure how many she ate, but I think it was a ton!

Thought this was cute - her sandy little bottom and the chip bag that says Ruffles next to her ruffles on her swim suit.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good times with the Johnson's as always! Thanks again. Have a great week.

Gwen