Welcome to The Johnson Family Blog

Welcome to Team Johnson's adventures! We hope to keep you up to date on our life & our adventures through this Blog. PLEASE leave a comment as we love to hear what you think! Thank you all!


Wednesday, July 29, 2009

UWRF girls say good bye to Andie M

The UWRF gals all got together to wish Kristin a happy birthday (your 21st b-day... right?) and to say a sad good bye to Andie M. Very SAD!!! We support you and the family moving to Kentucky (KY......), but you sure will be missed! You MUST stay in touch! And since I don't do Facebook, that means you must post comments on this blog, email me, or text me. I now represent the only Andrea in the group! I sure did like having my UWRF Andrea twin!

Thanks Kristin for winning happy hour at Throwbacks! We sure did enjoy the beer and appetizers!

Missing you already, Andrea!
AJ

Here are my UWRF girls! From L to R: Jessie, Kristin, Brianna, ANDIE, Jen, Andrea, Laura (and baby!), Julia, and her cute son Nolan.

Kristin and Brianna

Laura and Julia

Nate & Kristen.... such a cute couple!

Brianna, Andie, and Jen

No comments: