Welcome to The Johnson Family Blog

Welcome to Team Johnson's adventures! We hope to keep you up to date on our life & our adventures through this Blog. PLEASE leave a comment as we love to hear what you think! Thank you all!


Monday, July 13, 2009

Is anyone out there?

So, Erik and I have been blogging for about 3 years, and I started to wonder today.... "Does anyone actually read my blog?" We originally started this blog to update family and friends on what we were doing, and to share pictures of our kids. But maybe Erik and I are the only ones who look at our own blog. How sad would that be! But it isn't such a stretch since we have no followers, and rarely do we get comments on our post.

And this brings me to my sad, little plea. If you read my blog, could you either leave a little comment on this post to indicate you are a reader (please leave your name - don't just be anonymous) and if you really want to make my day, consider becoming a follower of my blog. I feel a bit pathetic asking for people to leave me a note in the comments, but as I refuse to join Facebook, I feel a little lonely and yet curious to know who checks out my blog.

Thanks in advance to all my family and friends who leave me a post or become a follower!
Love,
Andrea

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so funny! I am a follower of your blog! I am trying to get back into a routine of the 20 I am trying to follow. Ha. I hope you are having a great day!

Gwen

Carol Stoebner said...

Andrea, I read your blog every week and enjoy it very much. In fact, I have just about figured out when you are doing it, like after the kids are in bed on Sunday evenings or after an event like Holly's b-day. Keep on posting!

Your Aunt Carol

Stacey said...

Andrea-

I read it! I read it!I think this is why I don't e-mail you as much, because I already know what's going on with you. ;-)

I still think you need to join facebook, it's lots of fun. But since you've decided to be stubborn, I hope you keep blogging.

Your favorite cousin Stacey

Erik said...

I read it, and I think you do a great job. While, I think facebook is good, I love the blog and like that it is so personal. I also like the summary of the important things in our life. I sometimes am frustrated by the triviality of the posts on facebook. The blog offers a window into our lives that sums up the higlights and I like that!

Anonymous said...

You dont need to Stop blogging but you do need to stop embarrassing your children by taking pictures of them on the toilet. You realize when you put pictures like this on the internet others can see it.

Thanks
William A. Stahura

Erik said...

Mr. William A. Stahura,
Thank you for your informative comment. Your advise will be taken into consideration in all future postings. I do believe however that a parent's right does include embarrasing pictures and stories that are shared with family and friends. I think I read that in a parenting handbook...

:)

Andrea B. Johnson

Janel Nilson said...

I read your blog every week - I guess this just helps me stay connected to you and your family while I am so far away.

Anonymous said...

I just read it for the first time and I think it is great!