Welcome to The Johnson Family Blog

Welcome to Team Johnson's adventures! We hope to keep you up to date on our life & our adventures through this Blog. PLEASE leave a comment as we love to hear what you think! Thank you all!


Sunday, September 5, 2010

Random pics from July

These are just 2 random pictures that Myles took in July. Since I got behind in my postings, they never made it to the blog. But now I promise to be better with posting.



Speaking of which, I guess I mentioned in a previous post that there was a reason I was behind. It is really silly, but here is why. I used to log into blog with my yahoo email address. Well, I thing blog (google) made some upgrades, and as a result they began denying me access till I created a gmail account. ANNOYING! I have enough things in my life, another email address is not something I wanted to keep up. So I gave some serious consideration to dropping this blogging thing. (no... I would not have picked up facebook - still boycotting that!) But after a month, I began missing the blog and posting pictures. So with a scowl on my face I created a dumb gmail account so that I could start posting again. But I refuse to use the gmail email address for anything. My work & yahoo will remain my real addresses. I guess I just wanted to sulk for a while before I finally gave in. Sigh. Oh well.

So that is my story. Exciting, huh? :)

No comments: