Welcome to The Johnson Family Blog

Welcome to Team Johnson's adventures! We hope to keep you up to date on our life & our adventures through this Blog. PLEASE leave a comment as we love to hear what you think! Thank you all!


Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Holly's in Preschool!

Well, I can officially say that I have 2 kids in school! Ahhh!

Holly had her first day of Preschool. She was so cute this morning. I think she was excited about it. Which is good because a month ago when I showed her the backpack I bought and told her it was for school, she cried. I was concerned that she wouldn't want to go. Those concerns were washed away today as she enthusiastically bounded out to the car this morning, saying that today was her first day of school. Very cute! When I got home she told me right away that she helped her teacher today. She seemed so proud of herself. What a cutie! Hopefully her enthusiasm for learning & school will continue for another 15 -20 years!!! :)


Look how happy and cute she looks!!!

She had this cute little dress and leggings on today - much more fancy than her usual daycare outfit!

I thought this picture was so cute - Holly looking up at her big brother as they pose for a picture.

No comments: