Welcome to The Johnson Family Blog

Welcome to Team Johnson's adventures! We hope to keep you up to date on our life & our adventures through this Blog. PLEASE leave a comment as we love to hear what you think! Thank you all!


Thursday, September 9, 2010

Creepy Crawley....

This big guy (or girl??) made his home on our deck this past weekend. We weren't sure what to do about it. I wasn't willing to kill it, mostly because it would be a juicy mess. Erik wasn't exactly excited thrilled to be designated as the official Johnson spider killer.... so what did we do? Waited for it to rain and then cheered when he disappeared. (The other alternative was to "hire" the neighbor who torched a spider from his backyard just days earlier. Yes... I do mean torched!)

I know, I know..... he is probably still out there on my deck, but if I can't see him, then I get to pretend that he was washed away by the rain.

Whew! Gotta love denial! :)

Charlotte's web??? I think not!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: