Welcome to The Johnson Family Blog

Welcome to Team Johnson's adventures! We hope to keep you up to date on our life & our adventures through this Blog. PLEASE leave a comment as we love to hear what you think! Thank you all!


Sunday, September 20, 2009

Do Not Enter

Thursday night was a bit tough with Myles. Well, that's not accurate. The last 20+ minutes of the night was tough. Myles didn't want to stop playing a game on Erik's iPhone when it was time for brushing teeth & going to bed. I did all I could to prepare him. I gave him a 15 minute warning, a 10, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, 30 seconds, 15 seconds, and literally counted down the last 5 seconds. Not something I usually have to do. A 5 minute warning is usually all it takes. Perhaps I was a bit psychic and knew I needed more. Well, it wasn't enough. He began to whine, then tantrum, then cry. We ended up taking 3 large toys away from him. In response, Myles grabbed his Magnadoodle and said "I'm making a sign that says you can't come in my room!".

So..... what exactly does a sign like that look like? I wondered too, and couldn't help but go look at what he set outside his door.

So, without further a due, I give you the sign:




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Possibly the greatest ech a sketch ever