Welcome to The Johnson Family Blog

Welcome to Team Johnson's adventures! We hope to keep you up to date on our life & our adventures through this Blog. PLEASE leave a comment as we love to hear what you think! Thank you all!


Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Bath Night



It was bath night for both the kids, but Holly ended up taking hers about an hour before Myles. Why you ask? Well, while I was holding her and giving her a bottle, she pooped and it wasn't contained by her diaper... or her clothes. So I'm washing her clothes and my sweater! Nasty, huh?
Oh yeah, Holly also got to eat her first real food tonight! She attempted to eat some baby rice cereal - it went okay and she kinda got the hang of it. Much of it just mushed out of her mouth as she tried to chomp on it. I didn't take any pictures of that, but I'll try to remember sometime this week.

What an exciting Tuesday night in suburbia for the Johnson's! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tell me she's not cute!
Erik

Laurie said...

Of course she's cute, she is the cutest little girl ever!!