Welcome to The Johnson Family Blog

Welcome to Team Johnson's adventures! We hope to keep you up to date on our life & our adventures through this Blog. PLEASE leave a comment as we love to hear what you think! Thank you all!


Wednesday, April 15, 2009

So... where are we going?

I just realized that in my previous post, I never explained where in Mexico we were heading off to. A burning question you have been asking yourself for 2 days, I'm sure! We will spend our time in Cabo, Mexico. Here are a few pictures!


Don't you want to go now, too? Yippee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just some advice, try not to get beheaded!

Love
William

Anonymous said...

Yes, I want to go, but then who would watch the kids?

Andrea Johnson said...

There will be no beheadding while we are in Mexico - I promise!

And you can come Mom, as long as you bring the kids and watch them for us still! :) Besides, I thought you didn't like hot, tropical locations?

Andrea