Welcome to The Johnson Family Blog

Welcome to Team Johnson's adventures! We hope to keep you up to date on our life & our adventures through this Blog. PLEASE leave a comment as we love to hear what you think! Thank you all!


Thursday, September 4, 2008

Bridal Shower for Erica last Sunday (8/31/09)


Grandma, Mom, Holly, Julie (Erica's future Mother in law), Andrea, and Erica - the beautiful bride!


Erica and Andrea

Jeanne and Erica

Renee, Tamara, Shirley, and Carol playing one of the shower games

Julie, Pam, Erica, and Danielle playing a shower game - identifying famous faces pasted on to wedding dresses - it was a lot of fun and really hard!

Here is the cake that I got - not the one I ordered, but it worked.

Last Sunday I hosted a Bridal shower for my favorite sister, Erica! Her wedding is on Sept. 27th, so I wanted to host a family and family friend shower before she gets married. It was a great success. A total of 17 people were in attendance and we had a lovely time. I enjoyed seeing everyone! A huge thanks to Jeanne and my Mom for all the help with the shower! The games and the food were perfect!

Love,
Andrea

No comments: