Welcome to The Johnson Family Blog

Welcome to Team Johnson's adventures! We hope to keep you up to date on our life & our adventures through this Blog. PLEASE leave a comment as we love to hear what you think! Thank you all!


Thursday, September 4, 2008

Being German means... owning a beer boot!


On Sunday we went one last time to the MN State fair (took our out of town guest, Billy, to experience all that the fair has to offer in the evening!), and we made a stop at a little German booth. I looked up, and there they were.... big, beautiful, glass boots made to drink beer out of. As if in a dream, I asked the lady to get one down so that I could look at it closer. Erik, being the good hubbie that he is, told me that I should get it. After about 2 seconds of debate, I pulled out the debit card and made the frivolous purchase! I love my German Beer Drinking Boot!

Andrea

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is great! I have never seen anything like it.

Gwen

Anonymous said...

That thing would look alot better if it was filled with Mickeys