Welcome to The Johnson Family Blog

Welcome to Team Johnson's adventures! We hope to keep you up to date on our life & our adventures through this Blog. PLEASE leave a comment as we love to hear what you think! Thank you all!


Tuesday, April 29, 2008

My sister is getting Married!


I have been meaning to blog about this for the past month! So now I'm sitting here at work, and thought of this, and figure I better write about it before I forget again!

My sister, Erica, met a wonderful man last fall - Pete. They began dating while she was back in MN visiting family/friends, and they continued to date even when she went back over seas. Pete went to visit her at the end of March, and popped the big question! Obviously Erica said "Yes!" and the wedding date is set for Sept. 27th. I have been asked to be the maid of honor - Yippee! I'm so honored to be part of their special day! Myles now calls Pete "Uncle Pete", and even sat in his lap the last time he saw him. It was so cute!

After they are married they will live together here in the Twin Cities. I'm so excited for that! And Myles is very excited to have his Auntie around as well. (Yesterday he told me that his favorite person was Aunt Erica - Sweet, but I was a bit sad that it wasn't Mommy. Oh well.)

Congratulations Erica and Pete! We are thrilled for the both of you!!!!

Love, Andrea

No comments: