Welcome to The Johnson Family Blog

Welcome to Team Johnson's adventures! We hope to keep you up to date on our life & our adventures through this Blog. PLEASE leave a comment as we love to hear what you think! Thank you all!


Sunday, April 6, 2008

Last Weekend (March 29th)

Picture of just one part of the water park

Nolan and Myles pause for a pic

Holly relaxing on Daddy's lap


Myles playing with the water jets

Myles playing in the water park

Holly and Mommy (I can't believe I posted this picture!)

Myles eating his Chipotle - Yum!

I'm a little late at posting this, but last weekend was busy and fun! On Saturday we met Julia, Greg and their 3 boys at a Hotel Waterpark to go swimming! It was lots of fun. Both Holly and Myles put on their suits and splashed around in the water. Myles had fun swimming around with Nolan. I went down the water slides with Julia and Greg. They were fun! After swimming we went for a late lunch to Chipotle - That was soooo tastey! Just what we needed! Enjoy the pictures! I'll try to blog later with pictures from this weekend.

Andrea

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree that looks yum! Hope I"m eating chipoltle with you all before too long! love, aunt Erica