Welcome to The Johnson Family Blog

Welcome to Team Johnson's adventures! We hope to keep you up to date on our life & our adventures through this Blog. PLEASE leave a comment as we love to hear what you think! Thank you all!


Saturday, April 12, 2008

Big boy bed!

Erik and Holly

Myles and Holly playing

Myles on his bed for the first time! So grown up!


Myles now is in a Twin Bed. He is so big I can't even believe it!

Holly has started to crawl. She has been close for so long now that we had been waiting for it. She crawled last night and yesterday she was officially 9 months old.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the OLED, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://oled-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.