Welcome to The Johnson Family Blog

Welcome to Team Johnson's adventures! We hope to keep you up to date on our life & our adventures through this Blog. PLEASE leave a comment as we love to hear what you think! Thank you all!


Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Your next Olympic Gold medialist!

Holly started Gymnastics last week - she loves it! She looks so cute! She is in a small class with 5 kids, and they will be covering all the basics for about 10 weeks. The teacher is really nice, and Holly wanted to give her a hug & kiss after class last week! :) So I think this will be a good activity for my bouncy little girl! I'll try to get some more cute pictures as the class goes on.

Holly in her cute little leotard!

Here she is learning how to flip around on the bar.


Not sure if this video posted well, but I took it on my iPhone so it might not work well. Hopefully you can figure out which one is Holly in the video.

No comments: