Welcome to The Johnson Family Blog

Welcome to Team Johnson's adventures! We hope to keep you up to date on our life & our adventures through this Blog. PLEASE leave a comment as we love to hear what you think! Thank you all!


Wednesday, March 31, 2010

A Special Wednesday!

Why is today special? Where are the boys in my family you ask me? Good Questions!!!

Early, early, early this morning I woke Myles up (5:15 am) to have breakfast and get ready for his very first Spring Break Trip! My Dad picked Erik & Myles up at 6:00 am and drove them to the airport for their early morning flight to Chicago. Myles has never been on a plane so he was SUPER excited (** an interesting side fact for you is that Erik will have introduced 2 of the 3 members of his family to their first airplane ride... that would be both Myles and Me! I went on a plane with Erik way back in the early days to California for spring break in college.**)

They made it to Chicago just fine, and rode the L to their hotel. Next it was a quick cab ride to some yummy pizza joint where they are currently enjoying some deep dish pizza!

I will miss them, but Holly and I will have some quality girl time at home. But we will eagerly welcome the boys home on Saturday!

Below is a picture that Erik sent me from his iPhone - this is a tired looking Myles on the plane. The airline gave him that cute pin on his jacket since this was his first plane ride! So I can now say that my son has his wings! :)

Andrea


No comments: