Welcome to The Johnson Family Blog

Welcome to Team Johnson's adventures! We hope to keep you up to date on our life & our adventures through this Blog. PLEASE leave a comment as we love to hear what you think! Thank you all!


Sunday, June 28, 2009

Date Night @ Lord Fletchers

On Saturday night the kids spent the night at Grandma & Grandpa's house, so that Erik and I could go on a date. Erik had never been to Lord Fletchers on lake Minnetonka, and it had been 10 years since I ate there, so we got dinner reservations for 7:00 pm. Lord Fletchers is so great - the dining inside is fancy and serves super great food (Erik had a tasty Steak, and I had a wonderful Sea Bass). We were seated by the window, which made for great people watching below us (as you will see from some pictures below). Out on the patio it is a whole different kind of environment. Not so fancy, but rather more like a beach party. After eating, we moved down to the patio to do more people watching and saw tons of fancy boats pull up to the dock. I invited my friend Katie to come join us, and she did with a friend of hers as well. We had a super fun time hanging out, chatting, and people watching. I didn't want the evening to end. But alas, all good things come to an end. I can tell you that we will definitely go there at least once more this summer! I give Lord Fletchers high praise and a 10 out of a 10! Go there if you can!

Here is the view down the patio from where we were sitting.


Self portrait of Erik and I. Not bad aim!


So while we ate dinner, we watched this dude in the white shirt with a gold chain & gold sun glasses prowl for chicks. But we finally noted that no women were going for his look, but he sure knew all the other goofy men who looked just like him. It was such a riot watching his goofy behavior that I just had to take his picture. I only wish that I had gotten a better shot of him!

Finally, to wrap up the night, Katie and I decided we had to get our picture with these goofy guys - they were totally trying to pick up women by dressing up in their military dress. I don't know who the girl on the far left is however. Weird. After Erik took the picture, the "sailor" to my right asked me for my name. I said "My name is Andrea, and my husband took our picture." For some reason he quickly stopped talking to me and turned to Katie (who gave a great fake name to the guy!). This pretty much ended our night and we all left. But it was super funny!

No comments: