Welcome to The Johnson Family Blog

Welcome to Team Johnson's adventures! We hope to keep you up to date on our life & our adventures through this Blog. PLEASE leave a comment as we love to hear what you think! Thank you all!


Friday, December 19, 2008

Birthday cupcakes for the kids

Messy Holly eating a cupcake


By the end she was even messier than these pictures...


This is a super cute video - Holly says cheese to the camera while eating



Tonight was a quiet birthday night for Erik. I brought Jimmy Johns subs home for dinner, and we rented a kid movie. After the movie, Myles helped me get Erik's gift in a birthday bag and we all sang happy birthday to Daddy. Myles was excited to have Daddy open his gift - it was 2 movies (how exciting!). We then all ate giant Christmas cupcakes in celebration. The kids were a mess! So much of a mess that we had to give baths to each one after they finished eating. But it was a nice, relaxing evening.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Super cute photos. I love Holly and her saying "Cheese." I miss you guys.....I see we managed to miss Erik's birthday yesterday. Bummer. We wished we could have celebrated with you, but of course, I had a b-ball game. It would be fun to hang out with you guys one of these nights before Christmas. The boyz left today with my folks and then we will join them on Tuesday. We are kidless. We just got back from doing some Chrismas shopping and now I am going to attempt to get the Christmas letter written and rig up a photo. Take care and hope to see you soon (longer than a minute anyway.) :)

Gwen