Welcome to The Johnson Family Blog

Welcome to Team Johnson's adventures! We hope to keep you up to date on our life & our adventures through this Blog. PLEASE leave a comment as we love to hear what you think! Thank you all!


Thursday, December 25, 2008

A Good Christmas Day - 2008

Holly winding down after a busy Christmas day

Myles making Aliens with one of his new toys - it was fun!

Holly being silly in her new sunglasses and purse

Myles making Star Wars noises as he plays with his lego's

Erik putting together one of the lego sets that Santa brought

Holly playing with her new kitchen - she seems to like it!
.
Merry Christmas again to everyone! We hope that it was filled with blessings and love! Our day was a good one. Santa's alarm clock went off at 5:00 am so that he could get the gifts under the tree before Myles woke up. He then was planning to jingle the sleigh bells at 6:05 am, but at 6:03 am Myles woke up and opened his door. Erik and I were in bed and heard him say (in that excited little kid voice) *GASP* "He Came!!" It was so cute that I had to bite my lip so I didn't laugh. Myles came into our room and told me I had to get up and see the gifts that Santa left for them. So we all got up and I woke Holly up as well. The kids enjoyed opening up Santa's special presents. Myles again got some star wars legos (Daddy is re-thinking this theme....), a camera, and a remote control car. Holly was happy with her Kitchen, pots & pans, and a doll. Yeah for Santa! We then played with our new toys for a few hours before going over to my parents house. We got there at 9:45 am, and Patrick & Nicole arrived shortly after us. Pete and Erica were already there, along with my Parents. What a large family we have become! It was very hard for Myles to take turns opening gifts, but we made it through. Thanks everyone for the great gifts you gave to me and my family!!!! It was so nice to then hang out with everyone! Holly napped and Myles was watching one of his new Christmas movies. So things were quite mellow (just what I was hoping for!). After being there for the day, we got home about 5:00 pm. Just enough time to play with toys again! Myles wanted to make some aliens with this Martian Matter gift that Holly gave him. It was really kinda fun! Then it was back to Star Wars lego's.
The kids are in bed sleeping now (yeah!) and Erik and I are watching a movie. I'm sure we will get to bed early since the day started quite early for us... I mean for Santa.....
Take care, and I promise to get our Holiday Letter out for the new year (I'm a bit behind this year!!!!!!!!!)
Love,
Andrea

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas you guys! It looked like Santa was really good to you guys! I can't believe another Christmas has come and gone. I miss my family :( It is Preston's 2nd b-day today and I am here in Champlin and everybody else is back in Hancock. Justin will come back on Sunday and the boyz next weekend. I have a basketball tournament this weekend in Apple Valley. Never a dull moment. We are looking forward to getting together with you guys sometime soon. As the saying keeps going.......2 more months of b-ball. Take care.

Gwen