Welcome to The Johnson Family Blog

Welcome to Team Johnson's adventures! We hope to keep you up to date on our life & our adventures through this Blog. PLEASE leave a comment as we love to hear what you think! Thank you all!


Friday, October 17, 2008

October Update

Holly @ the doctor's office - she may not look it, but she was sick.

People thought it was funny that she wore her beautiful necklace to the doctor's office. If it made her happy, I wasn't going to take it off her!

This is from today - everyone is healthy (except for a cold) and so we went to play and look around at the mall. Aren't the kids cute?

.

The beginning of this week was tough - I got sick over the weekend on Saturday, and then Holly and I were sick on Sunday. We both were running low temps (100.7) and feeling a bit crummy. Then my throat began to hurt, so on Monday morning I called in sick and went to the doctor. After a short office visit, I was told it was strep throat. Yuck. So off I went with my prescription for antibiotics. Mean while, Erik was at home on the couch because he wasn't feeling well either! Myles was the only one feeling good so he was at daycare. On Tuesday, I took Holly to the doctor and Erik went to the doctor. Holly wasn't happy about going to the doctor - she screamed when he listened to her heart & lungs. You would have thought she was getting a shot! Then she was even madder when he wanted to look in her ears, nose, and throat. Lots more screaming! Once he stopped, she stopped screaming. Weird little kid. Well, Holly only had a generic little virus and it needed to run it's course. When we got home, Erik told us that he also had strep throat. Great. More meds in the house, and sick adults. Just what we need! So slowly we all have been getting better.
.
Today is Friday, 10/17/09, and I'm at home with the kids. This morning we decided to head over to the Northtown mall to play in the kid area for a bit, visit with the animals at the pet shop, and eat at Subway. It was fun, but Holly started to get crabby and needed to come home for a nap. So now both kids are sleeping, and I'm relaxing on the couch. How wonderful! I hope everyone has a great weekend!
Love,
Andrea

No comments: