Welcome to The Johnson Family Blog

Welcome to Team Johnson's adventures! We hope to keep you up to date on our life & our adventures through this Blog. PLEASE leave a comment as we love to hear what you think! Thank you all!


Saturday, March 8, 2008

Holly in Purple

Holly is chillin this Saturday afternoon. She was looking cute, so I decided to snap a picture! The Johnson family doesn't have huge plans this weekend. We are hanging at home today, and will go to Church on Sunday morning, and then in the afternoon we will head over to Patrick's new place to check it out!
Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend, and stay warm! I hear it will warm up next week - Yeah!
Love, Andrea

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello,

Well, it is birthday planning time and we just wanted to let you know that we want you to be our special guests to help us celebrate Mason's 3rd Birthday! His birthday is Friday, April 4th, but we will be celebrating it on Saturday, April 5th from 12 to ????? at our home in Champlin. We will be serving hamburgers and brats around 12:30. We will also be having different games and activities for the kids to participate in. Lets pray for beautiful weather on that day so that we can be outside majority of the time :)

I wanted to get this informal invitation out so that you could at least save the date. Justin and I are leaving for Mexico on Tuesday so I didn't think I would be able to get the invitations out before we go...I am going to continue to try though :) Ha.

Take care and we hope to see you at the party!

Love,
The Thielke's

I am sorry that I didn't send this to your e-mail...I was at my parents house and I didn't have it in my address book. We hope that you can make it.

Anonymous said...

What a cutie pie. Give her a hug from Grandma!