Welcome to The Johnson Family Blog

Welcome to Team Johnson's adventures! We hope to keep you up to date on our life & our adventures through this Blog. PLEASE leave a comment as we love to hear what you think! Thank you all!


Saturday, March 22, 2008

Happy Easter (a little early!)

Easter Baskets for Holly and Myles


Easter Eggs that Myles colored

Myles working on his Easter Eggs

Well, it is after 10:00 pm on Saturday evening and we are all prepared for the Easter Bunny to come in the night to hide the eggs and leave 2 baskets behind for the kids. Everyone is excited (okay, mostly Myles!)! The only downer about today is Erik got sick. Myles came home on Thursday throwing up. We had hoped to avoid spreading the germs, but this afternoon Erik was struck down with the illness. I will be sleeping out on the couch tonight to try and avoid the germs. After everyone went to bed, I disinfected the house and used an entire bottle of Purell on my hands. Cross your fingers that it doesn't come my way or get Holly sick. I even wonder if we will make it to Church in the morning. If we don't, it will be the first time in my life that I didn't go to Easter Sunday church. That would be weird.

I'll try to take some pictures tomorrow of the kids doing the Easter thing. Cross your fingers that it will be a family event, and that Erik gets better. I hope everyone has a blessed day!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope by the time you read this, everyone in the house will be bug free. Kiss the kids for me. Grandma

Anonymous said...

See here or here

Anonymous said...

I really think that Myles' smile looks just like Erik's smile in this picture! love, auntie erica