Welcome to The Johnson Family Blog

Welcome to Team Johnson's adventures! We hope to keep you up to date on our life & our adventures through this Blog. PLEASE leave a comment as we love to hear what you think! Thank you all!


Saturday, December 29, 2007

Catching up!

Myles looking so sick!


Holly in the Exersauser that Santa gave her!

This pic is from Erik's birthday - can you tell Myles LOVES cake?


Merry (belated) Christmas everyone! We very much enjoyed all the cards and letters from everyone! It is great to catch up on what is going on in your life!

Well, I've neglected to keep this blog up to date and missed posting the last few weeks. Sorry! Here is a brief overview:

December 19th - Erik's birthday! We spent a quiet night at home with the kids. Ate dinner and had some ice cream cake. Myles gave Daddy a movie (that Erik found in my grocery bag the night before...) and I gave Erik the coat he bought himself a few weeks ago! How romantic of me! :) We then got together on Sunday 12/23 with my family to have lunch and gifts for his b-day. It was fun!

Christmas Eve - The festivities began the night before on Christmas eve at my parents. They hosted a large group of us crazy folks (friends and family), and there was a smorgasbord of food and gifts. I especially enjoyed playing the dice game - even though I only ended up with 3 gifts. But I'm not complaining because when we got home I took Erik's gifts as well! I'd say that is a perk of being married.

Christmas Day - We got up on Christmas morning at 6:00 am and shockingly discovered that Santa had come in the night! Myles was excited - yet was pretty good about taking turns opening gifts and playing with them a bit before going for the next one. So after Erik put together Holly's exersauser (about 100 pieces) we went back over to my parents house. We exchanged gifts, and began the gorging of Holiday food. MMmmmm... Love that! We were there all day, and arrived home about 6:30 pm. Immediately after we arrived home, Myles threw up. We thought it was just from the excitement and junk food, but it turns out that he really was sick. He spent the next 3 days at home with Erik. Poor kid. But he now feels much better and is back to his normal self.

Enjoy the pictures, and I'll try to blog again after the New year!
Love, Andrea

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Johnson Family,

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you! Thanks so much for the Christmas card, letter and pictures-they were great. (I am still working on getting ours out, maybe by Valentine's Day :) I love that you started this because it keeps me in the loop with everything that has went on with you and the kids since we really have not seen each other since I have started basketball. I am glad to hear that Myles is feeling better, I am sure Mason and Preston's time will hit sometime soon. Well, take care and have a great New Year's. We hope to see you soon.

The Thielke's