Welcome to The Johnson Family Blog

Welcome to Team Johnson's adventures! We hope to keep you up to date on our life & our adventures through this Blog. PLEASE leave a comment as we love to hear what you think! Thank you all!


Sunday, January 23, 2011

Erik and I had a chance to go out on Saturday night - the kids were sleeping over at my parent's house. So we got dressed up & went out to a local restaurant (Pittsburgh Blue). Very fun & good food! You can have a really fancy meal, or classic bar food. We went classic and got some really good bacon & cheddar burgers. Yum! So we stayed there for a few hours and then headed home.

Here we are! My picture is a self portrait with the iPhone so it is a little fuzzy.

This is the yummy drink that I had 2 of - it was such a pretty blue color that I had to take a picture!

No comments: