Welcome to The Johnson Family Blog

Welcome to Team Johnson's adventures! We hope to keep you up to date on our life & our adventures through this Blog. PLEASE leave a comment as we love to hear what you think! Thank you all!


Saturday, July 31, 2010

Family pictures

In June my family (parents, siblings, in-laws, us, & the kids) all got our pictures taken. This was a great chance for a Bietz-Johnson-Lehner picture! Below are some of the ones that I like best. Enjoy!


Here is the whole group - aren't we so stunning? :)


Grandma, Grandpa, and Grand kids

My Parents

I think we were supposed to look like we were walking... we obviously weren't, but still a cute picture!

This is my favorite - Love this photo of my family!!!

Another good one of Team Johnson!

Here is one of just my siblings and spouses - it is a really good picture!

Sister & Brother-in-Law

Brother & Sister-in-Law

Here we are - don't we radiate Love? I love this picture!

How cute is Myles!!!!

Siblings... Wish they got along this well all the time!

What do you suppose is going through Holly's mind right now....

Isn't this picture so cute you could just eat it up?

My happy little girl!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOVE them!!! You are all so photogenic!

Jen