Welcome to The Johnson Family Blog

Welcome to Team Johnson's adventures! We hope to keep you up to date on our life & our adventures through this Blog. PLEASE leave a comment as we love to hear what you think! Thank you all!


Saturday, October 31, 2009

Kindergarten Halloween Parade

Myles had a Halloween party at school on Friday. At the end of the day they do a Halloween parade so that parents can come and see their kids all dressed up in costume. I took off work early and joined my Mom and Holly to see Myles in the school parade. It was so cute! Myles is dressed up as Obi-Wan Kenobi (a Star Wars character). I didn't tell him that we were coming so he was really surprised! It was cute!
Andrea


Myles is the one in brown, 2 back from the teacher.

Here is my cutie pie Myles (or should I say my handsome Obi-Wan!)

It was cute how surprised he was to see us!

Here is the whole class. Myles is on the far right in the back row.

They of course handed out treats. He is clutching his bag of candy. Like he isn't going to get a ton more tonight! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Myles looks so cute in his outfit. See you tonight!

GT

Anonymous said...

r