Welcome to The Johnson Family Blog

Welcome to Team Johnson's adventures! We hope to keep you up to date on our life & our adventures through this Blog. PLEASE leave a comment as we love to hear what you think! Thank you all!


Sunday, May 17, 2009

Mother's day

Holly waiting for her Chinese food on Mother's day


Last weekend was mother's day and I had a lovely time with my family. I got to sleep in until 7:30 am - Love that! We then hung out and played a bit in the morning. I decided that I really wanted Chinese for lunch. So we headed out for the local Chinese restaurant. The kids were good and always eat well at the Chinese place. Both took naps, and I went to Target by myself. I wandered around for 90 minutes! Yikes! The evening was quiet - we played outside and chatted with the neighbors. Lovely Mother's day!





Andrea

No comments: