Welcome to The Johnson Family Blog

Welcome to Team Johnson's adventures! We hope to keep you up to date on our life & our adventures through this Blog. PLEASE leave a comment as we love to hear what you think! Thank you all!


Monday, June 23, 2008

Just a few pictures

I went in to wake Holly up one morning and here is how she was sleeping - butt up in the air, twisted torso, and her head tilted back. How anyone can sleep like this is beyond me! It was so funny that I had to take a picture before I got her up for the day.

Little Playhouse that I got for the kids - it didn't clean up as much as I would have liked, so I'm not sure if we'll keep it. But Holly really seems to like playing in it!
Holly in her cute summer outfit!


The Johnson family has been busy lately! Last weekend we went on Thursday night to the Brooklyn Park Tater Daze parade - that was fun! Very, very long, but fun! We went with the neighbors (Gwen, Justin, Mason & Preston) and the boys had a blast! Then on Friday we took the kids to the St. Paul Saints game. That went okay. We made it to the 5th inning, and then had to leave. We hoped that Myles would have enjoyed it more, but maybe we will try a more fast paced sport next time.

With this nice weather, we have just been playing outside every night, and loving it! I'll try to take more pictures this week and post again soon.

Love,
Andrea

No comments: