Welcome to The Johnson Family Blog

Welcome to Team Johnson's adventures! We hope to keep you up to date on our life & our adventures through this Blog. PLEASE leave a comment as we love to hear what you think! Thank you all!


Wednesday, February 13, 2008

General Update

Crazy Myles!

Grandma and Holly

Holly in her PJ's tonight

Myles got a Valentine from Aunt Erica!

Myles working on signing his Valentine's for his friends


Good evening everyone! I've been slacking on my picture posting, so here is a smattering of pictures from a variety of things! Patrick's 28th Birthday with the family was nice. I took 2 nice video clips of the event, but they are to big to post - bummer! Tomorrow is Valentine's day and the Johnson family will simply be hanging out together. Myles will give his cards & candy to his friends at daycare. They have a little party planned. Hope you have a very Happy Valentine's day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello,

Andrea, it was nice to see you today! A quick hi and a quick bye and then we continue on with our hecktic lives after work. I am looking forward for things to slow down a bit in about 3 weeks.

We are excited to be a part of Myles birthday party, thanks for the invite. It sounds like he is really excited for the Spiderman theme.

Take care and we will see you on Saturday. Let me know if you need me to bring or do anything. I will be done with my seeding meeting around 10-10:30 so don't hesitate to ask.

Also, I have been meaning to give you our website to view pictures of the kids it is http://thielke.aboutmybaby.com - enjoy. I have done a poor job of keeping it up this basketball season. :)

Gwen