Welcome to The Johnson Family Blog

Welcome to Team Johnson's adventures! We hope to keep you up to date on our life & our adventures through this Blog. PLEASE leave a comment as we love to hear what you think! Thank you all!


Thursday, October 25, 2007





I haven't posted in a while, but that doesn't mean that we haven't been busy! I've been back to work now for 3 weeks, and starting to get used to it again. It has been a hard transition, but it makes me treasure my time at home even more. Over the last 2 weeks we have had family from Nebraska come visit. Erik's Aunts and Uncles (RoseLee & Bob, and Margaret & LeRoy) were in town and came over for dinner and hung out. Myles had a great time coloring with RoseLee! He still talks about it! :)

Then last weekend my sister spoke at CLC Church so we went to see her Sunday morning. Myles was so excited to see his Auntie that he ended running up to the front of the church and sitting with his Auntie and the 2 Pastors. I nearly had a heart attack! He then threw a tantrum when Erik had to carry him away from the front pew because Auntie when up to the podium to speak. Sigh. Life with a 3 year old.

In the evening the Bietz family came over to carve pumpkins (well, everyone but Patrick!) We had a home made dinner of Lasagna & Salad (okay - they both were from Costco...) and yummy cookies that Erica made. We then carved 4 pumpkins. It was so much fun! But I'm noticing that they are already looking sad and wilted. I guess we'll have to carve some more!
Okay - I'm off for now, but I'll take more pictures next week on Halloween! Take care until then!

Love, Andrea

No comments: