Welcome to The Johnson Family Blog

Welcome to Team Johnson's adventures! We hope to keep you up to date on our life & our adventures through this Blog. PLEASE leave a comment as we love to hear what you think! Thank you all!


Thursday, July 12, 2007

Baby Holly




Baby Holly. 8lbs 11oz. 21 inches long. Very cute. Born July 11 at about 1150. Mom is doing well and will be coming home most likely on Saturday. Myles loves his new little sister and is taking his big brother responsibilities very seriously.



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hooray I get to be the first to make a comment! Welcome to the world little Holly! Your Aunt Erica can't wait to see you in person. Hugs and Kisses,
Erica

Anonymous said...

A baby GIRL!!!!! How exciting! We are so delighted for you. :)
Lots of love and kisses,
Brianna, Craig, & Claire

Anonymous said...

It's me again...I want more pictures! :) Stop watching the the Tour de France and take some photos Erik! Hee hee,
Love,
Erica

Erik said...

Erica
Oh, you know me so well.... :)
I'll get some up in a few minutes!
Erik

Anonymous said...

Andrea, you look great. Holly is such a cutie. I can't wait to snuggle her.

Krista