Welcome to The Johnson Family Blog

Welcome to Team Johnson's adventures! We hope to keep you up to date on our life & our adventures through this Blog. PLEASE leave a comment as we love to hear what you think! Thank you all!


Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Family update 12-12-2006

So far it has been a rough week for the little guy. Myles had the flu last week and then so graciously passed it on to me. We both recovered in time for Myles to come down with a serious cold/fever this week. We have been keeping him home and while I really enjoy the time with him, I would rather see the little guy feeling better. He is looking better today and I think we are on the mend. Andrea is working hard and we are diligently preparing for the holidays. The decorations are up and the house is looking festive. For those of you that are curious, I have watched Christmas vacation only once so far, and yes, Andrea humored me and sat down and watched it as well. It always gets me in the mood for the holidays and all the chaos and insanity they bring. It will be a busy week as I think Andrea and I have done very little shopping and The days seem to go by so fast.
Talk to you soon.
Erik

No comments: